Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Still alive!





Just writing, which tends to consume everything good/intelligent I have to give the world on any given day, leaving me a slobbering shell of a human being good only for drinking a beer and ignoring the dishes. It's times like this when I really admire the writers who produce epic amounts of writing AND maintain a daily blog. Tis inhuman, I tell ye. They be not writers, but word gods.

Moving on, here's some neat stuff!

- I did an interview for The Write Thing, who also posted really great reviews of my novels. There is nothing more flattering for me as an author than when other people take the time to not just read my books, but to write about them. Good or bad, all reviews are priceless. Thanks for the kind words, Pip!

- CSI Librarian has some lovely things to say as well!

- Mihir at Fantasy Book Critic put The Legend of Eli Monpress as one of his top favs for 2010, which is saying something, because 2010 was an awesome year for Fantasy!

- SciFiChick does a short and sweet review of The Spirit Eater, featuring one of my favorite lines so far: "This series is a must read for fantasy fans." I could not agree more! :D

I'm sure there's more, but for now I need to get back to Eli. You know how he can be when he's being ignored...

Now: cake.

3 comments:

Elfy said...

I'm hoping I can get The Spirit War in my favourites for 2011. Had I read the 1st 3 Eli books in 2010 I'm pretty sure they would have made my favourites list.

Rachel Aaron said...

So glad you enjoyed them!

SciFiChick said...

My dad emailed me again talking about how much he loves your books. He went into great detail about your characters... And pointed out ideas I hadn't even thought of. I told him he should have written the review for my site!