Monday, June 6, 2011

ConCarolinas was awesome!

I am SO TIRED and I lost my voice completely, a sure sign that I had a fantastic weekend! Thank you very much to the con organizers and to all the authors who let me hang out with them at the con and put up with my big mouth on panels. :D

At the con, lots of people seemed excited about the system I worked out for upping my daily word count from 2000 to 10000 words a day. Seeing the interest, I'm working on a blog post write up of what I said about it in the panel with examples of my spreadsheets. So keep your eyes peeled for epic writer nerdery in the next day or so.

Also, don't forget Orbit should be debuting my new omnibus cover on Wednesday, and I am so excited to show you guys after months of having to sit on the art. Seriously, it looks lovely.

And if I saw you at ConCarolinas, thank you so much for coming up. Nothing makes me happier than to meet fellow geeks.

<3 R


Shopnerkotha said...

Thanks. Nice post.

Abu sigly Ahlussunnah waljamaah said...

terima kasih all
Gaji Pns singgle salary
pesawat tempur tercanggih
tips menjadi pribadi menarik

Katherine Hayden said...

I am a professional writer in admission essay writing service. Nothing makes me more happier that writing. It is my passion and i am very much fond of it. Every day we can seek new things in writing.