Monday, September 26, 2011

Eli Monpress Week!

The lovely Mel over at Mel's Random Reviews has declared this Eli Monpress Week! Eli, of course, would like to remind people that every week is Eli Monpress week, but he is none-the-less delighted to accept the honor. All week there will be reviews of my books and the audio versions as well as a big fat interview Mel and I did earlier in the month full of news about the new books and some really great questions about where Eli and the crew came from coming later in the week. I hope you'll head over and check it out!

6 comments:

DK said...

It's been too quietly lately, any news about the next Eli book?

Unknown said...

Thx! I learned a lot

Unknown said...

Thx! I learned a lot

Emma18 said...

Hi! Thanks for contribution. If you are reading this comment, you are lucky enough to order a case brief from this company and free yourself from excessive worries connected with writing!

ramizz said...

tweakbox
tweakbox app
tweakboxx.info
tweakbox
tweakbox app
tweakboxx.info

Sophie Grace said...

I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. Let create the perfect hangout with a bowling lane in your sim's house into games sims 4 cheats