Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 7 Winner and the Grand Prize!



Our day7 winner is....Hanna C! Hooray! If you will send me your info, including your address and who you'd like your book made out to, I'll send it out.

And now, the grand prize gift card! Everyone was eligible for this, even people who've won other prizes (if that happened, I'd just give the double winner the gift card and pick someone else for the extra signed book). Fortunately, though, the random number elves felt like spreading the wealth, because out grand prize winner is...Courtney E. Richards! Yahoo!! Courtney, you've won the $50 Amazon card and a signed book! Yay! Please send me your info including all the usual book stuff (address, who you want it written out to) and the email address tied to the account you'd like the Amazon gift card to go to (or I can just mail it, as you like).

Thank you EVERYONE for participating! This was a huge success and I could not be happier. I will totally be running contests like this for my other new releases, so please add me to Twitter (@Rachel_Aaron) and RSS (feed links are on the left) to keep up with announcements and priz-ize-zes!

Also, for those who are interested, I have an Eli Novella coming out tomorrow about how Miranda met Gin. It's only $3, so I hope you'll give it a try! I'll be posting more about that later, but I just wanted to shout out since the date is so close.

Again, thank you to everyone who reviewed, posted, and otherwise spread the word! Eli loves you all! And if you didn't win one, I really do hope you'll pick up the omnibus just to see for yourself what a nice piece or work Orbit did with it. It's a thing of beauty for sure.

Thank you, everyone, congratulations to the winners, and I hope you have a great day!

<3s forever,
Rachel

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for picking me as a winner earlier this week! I really can't wait to read this book... :-D I sent through my info on Sunday; please send me an email if you need anything further. p.s. once I've read the book, I'll be happy to review it on Amazon or wherever. :-)

GOSTOPSITE33 said...

Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing.
섯다