Friday, November 7, 2014

Nice Dragons Finish Last is part of the Kindle November Big Deal AND a cover art reveal!

Yes, NDFL is only $1.99 until the end of the month!


I had, of course, hoped to have the sequel out before this sale, but when Amazon invites you to be a big deal, you jump on it! So if you haven't tried NDFL yet, or if you have friends you'd like to surprise on the cheap, now's your chance!
BUT, while I don't have the actual finished version of One Good Dragon Deserves Another yet, I do have my cover art straight from my artist, Anna Steinbauer!


Yes, that is Marci and Ghost and their army of cats! This is the original art, so the framing and whatnot will be different on the final cover to fit the standard cover size and take the title into account, but I wanted to give you guys a sneak peek. 

Thanks for reading!
- R

15 comments:

Jessie H. said...

I love that cover art! Yay! Marci and Ghost!

Anonymous said...

Ahh! I can't wait! :-)

Unknown said...

I just noticed that amazon is featuring your book under 'teen' on their deals sections. That's interesting since Julius is supposed to be 25, right? Was that a decision that you made or that they made?

Anonymous said...

@ Taylor Alcantar, I think it is featured under teen to direct potential buyers. The book is mostly targeted at teen audiences (I think)

shelby said...

Thank you for the cover art reveal, and thank you for taking the time to do a re-write. No matter how much I'd like to be able to read the book now, I much prefer a good book!

P.R. Stewart said...

The price is 4.99 right now. Did you mean December?

Anonymous said...

Nice art! Can't wait for the second book! :D

kikucat said...

When does One Good Dragon Deserves Another come out? I am dying to read more about the continuing adventures of Julius & Marci :)

Orastes said...

I truly enjoyed Nice Dragons and cannot wait until I get to read the sequel. Loving Marci and Ghost on this cover.

Unknown said...

Cant wait for the sequel. Me and my partner absolutely loved the first book

CJ the Fangirl said...

FANGIRLING SO HARD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MARCI+GHOST=AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

https://modapkmarket.com/
https://modapkmarket.com/turbo-vpn-apk-download/
https://modapkmarket.com/psiphon-pro-apk-download/
https://modapkmarket.com/wifikill-pro-apk-download/

karthikgupta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Delhi Service
Delhi
Russian in Delhi
girls
Delhi girls
Independent girl in Delhi
Mumbai Service

Asuma Koeuko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.