Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 3 Winner!

We are nearing the half way point in the contest with Day 3 Winner...D. Edward Noe! HOORAY! I will now post my new favorite thing in the world in celebration!


You'll be singing it all day. You're welcome!

So congratulations D. Edward Noe! You get a signed copy of Spirit's End for your very own! Simply send me your address and who you'd like the book made out to and I'll be shipping it off post haste.

Thank you to everyone whose entered so far and don't forget, there are still 4 copies to win plus the grand prize that will be drawn next Tuesday. So keep spreading the word and letting me know about it on the original contest thread!

- Rachel

*hums dumb ways to die*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gah!!!

Must stop humming song...

Richard Majece said...

Advices from https://resumecvwriter.com/blog/resume-words will be useful to read for students. Here you can read more about using resume words