Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Our Grand Prize Winner!

The time has come, the walrus said, to talk of winning prizes! That's right, it's time to announce the Grand Prize Winner in the SPIRIT'S END raffle!



Just a reminder, our grand prize winner will receive personalized signed copies of the complete Eli series (as shown above) plus a $50 Amazon.com gift card! SO, who's our winner (as chosen from my spreadsheet of everyone's contributions, taken from the information posted on the contest thread)??

Why, it's..... J. Leigh Bralick! Congratulations, YOU'RE GOING ALL THE WAY to Amazon.com to buy books that aren't mine since you've now WON MY ENTIRE LIST! HOORAY! Shoot me an email with your address and how you'd like the books made out and I'll get them all mailed. Congrats again!

Thank you once again to everyone who participated and congratulations to all the winners. Especial thanks goes to everyone who bought the book, and double extra mega thanks to everyone who reviewed it! You people really are amazingly awesomesauce!

And that about wraps it all up. I'm going to go weep over my empty Eli nest now. Have a great holiday, everyone!

3 comments:

JLeighBralick said...

SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!! Ehrmehgerd!!! I never thought I would win!!! ^_^ *cue insane happiness* Thank you so much!!!

Richard Majece said...

It will be useful for college students to check this out before writing essay. Here you can read how to use essay rhetorical devices

s said...





Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!

Pubg APK
Pubg mobile APK
Pubg for pc
Pubg latest Version