Sunday, October 20, 2013

FORTUNE'S PAWN raffle Day 6 Winner!

And today's winner is..........Jessie! Yaaaaay! This means, GASP! We've only got 1 day left!


Jessie, please let me know where you'd like the book mailed and whom you'd like it autographed to and I'll add it to the mail pile! And please remember you're still eligible for the grand prize at the end, so YAY!

Today is day 6 of our 7 day contest, which means tomorrow I will be picking our grand prize winner for a signed book and a $50 Amazon.com gift card! To give everyone maximum time to enter, I'll be doing the drawing at 5:00 PM eastern standard time. Everyone in the comments is eligible to win! (But if the magic number elves pick someone who's already won, I'll just give them the grand prize and pick a new person to win the daily prize.)

A huge thank you to everyone who's already entered! Thank you all for helping me make this give away a success! Please keep spreading the word over these final 2 days and letting me know on the original contest post so I can keep track of everyone's entries! Thanks for playing and good luck!

- R

2 comments:

jacksmith said...

Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.
ucbrowser.vip
shareit.onl
mxplayer.pro

Jim Rhodes said...

I should get more info about this contest. Sounds interesting! You have a cool blog.